Essential Oils From Pure And Organic Sources
Various cultures all over the world have used essential oils for thousands of years for medicinal and health purposes. Essential oils are usually used for aromatherapy, personal beauty care and as natural treatment for illnesses. In ancient times, essential oils were derived from the flowers, bark, roots, resin and peels of various plants. Jews and Egyptians used to soak plants in oil before they are filtered through a linen bag to produce essential oils.
Natural and organic healing oils have high demand among consumers because of their antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Consumers today are more inclined to use natural medicine like healing oils because of the benefits derived without any side effects. Essential oils can also be used for the following purposes:
- Natural mosquito repellant – one drop each of lemongrass oil, citronella oil and eucalyptus oil combined with one teaspoon of coconut oil can produce natural bug spray which can be rubbed on your exposed skin.
- All-purpose cleaner – a natural disinfectant can be produced from the combination of three drops of lemon oil, tea tree oil and a few ounces of warm water.
- Homemade sun screen – a natural toxic-free sunscreen can be created from a mixture of coconut oil, zinc oxide, shea butter, helichrysum oil and lavender essential oil. Store in a squeeze bottle so that you will have a healthy and safe sunscreen next time you go to the beach.
- Washing machine scent – if you want your newly washed clothes to smell amazing, drop at least 10 to 20 drops of your favorite natural scent per load.
- Mold removal on the shower – combine four drops of eucalyptus essential oil and four drops of tea tree oil with warm water. Put all the ingredients in a 16-ounce spray bottle and spray into the shower to get rid of molds.
Essential oils are one of the natural & organic products of Thailand that has naturally been extracted from plants. The essential oils are guaranteed 100% organic and pure and were subjected to strict quality control methods to ensure that they consistently meet or exceed the highest standards of certifications from governing bodies.