As you might expect from a tourist hot spot, even one as mild as Yangon, there’s a lot of options for when you’re looking for a destination to enjoy. From any hotel in Yangon Myanmar, there’s a lot of places surrounding you that’ll help you enjoy your stay in the city. Of course, where do you want to go? What do you enjoy? Where you stay will do a lot to defining your experience, so you’ll want to carefully consider it.
Now this isn’t a definitive guide, just something to get started with. Now, with that out of the way…
- The Bahan area in the western half of the city is one of the most thriving in its bounds, with a lot of museums, markets, pagodas, gardens and the like for people to enjoy.
- One notable example is the Shwedagon Pagoda, which is dated at around 2,500 years of age. To get to this wonderful structure, visitors will make a trek up one of four entrances to get to the pagoda, with many saying the golden structure is best seen with the clear night sky as its backdrop.
- The eastern half of the city has a lot of options; Botataung, North Dagon and Pazundaung are just some of the options.
- If you’re a culture lover, Botahtaung is your place to be, thanks to the many colonial era structures located in the area for the avid designer and culture vulture. Also in the area is the Botahtaung Pagoda, for which the area is named.
- For bustling activity, you’ll want to head for MingalaTaungnyunt, which is where visitors can find the Yangon Central Railway Station, a public transport hub located in one of the most densely populated areas in all of Yangon.
- The area with the least activity, with the least things to see. That being said, the St. Francis’ Catholic Church and the Mogaung Pagoda, the Supramanayan Hindu Temple, the Nagalein Pagoda, and the Kalayana Temple are all here, meaning that this is the place for the faith tourist.
- One of the furthest from downtown, these areas weren’t initially a part of Yangon. They only got added when the boundaries were expanded, with areas like Insein, 20 miles from the city centre, counted.
- Here is where Kamayut, one of the most successful areas in the city are, with some of the city’s major universities located here, alongside the Judson Chapel.
- For those looking for places of faith, the Mayangone Township has pagodas, churches and monasteries, though there’s some issues with accommodation, as there aren’t that many options.
When the sun sets, the true colours of Bangkok light up. For those who sleep early, they’ll be missing out an experience that can only happen once in your life. If you’re looking for fun at night, you can see that Bangkok is really glittering and charming. You’ll be surprisingly entertained the moment you see and hear its nightlife. The animated rooftop bar in Bangkok bedazzle with every taste, style and budget that merrymakers take pride. The glimmering street markets brim with delicious food and drinks that surely attract visitors. The discos play every music that make your feet move along with a large crowd, and before you know it, you have befriended lots of lovely people.
Having Fun with Everyone
Bangkok’s nightlife is not only centred in one section of the city. For those with family can do a lot more. They can enjoy cruising the famous Chao Phraya River while sitting comfortably in a luxurious ship where they can see skyscrapers, temples and other historical landmarks. If you’re coming with your Mom, take her to the 24-hour flower market to smell amazing fragrances. There is also a rooftop bar in Bangkok where you can enjoy a glass of wine while enjoying some chit-chat with colleagues.
Feasting in Winter Beer Gardens
Though the winter beer gardens only operate during winter months from November to January, but this is a treat that’s hard to miss. The market pavements are adorned with tables that line up mugs of beer neatly with plates of delicious sausages in an atmosphere of live music, ranging from jazz to rock. It’s a great place for travellers who want to sip their favourite beer and take up the vibrant local ambiance.
The city takes pride of its al-fresco rooftop bar in Bangkok, which brighten up the nightlife with a charming experience. The bars are the most extraordinary ways to party late at night and marvel the panoramic view of the city down below. However, you need to remember that these cocktail bars prefer a dress code so you need to wear good clothes appropriately.
If you want a holiday filled with skyscrapers and busy streets, then you may have in mind Bangkok, Thailand. You travel here for an extraordinary vacation for a change to your usual lifestyle. Flights to Bangkok may take you away from your home country, where you get to enjoy dazzling palaces, sparkling temples and shiny shopping malls. And you will definitely want to stay in a hotel near Terminal 21 for easy access and shopping.
Getting to Bangkok is So Easy
Whichever part of the world you may come from it is so easy to get to Bangkok. You will be provided with flight tickets by your travel agent where it takes you to this gorgeous city. You can also stretch out your itineraries by scheduling stop overs before you land in Thailand. Let your travel agent choose a travel airline that takes you directly or shortly to your destination.
Things to Do
If you settle for cheap flights to Bangkok, you may want to fly to Thonburi where it features the Museum of the Royal Barges. There is also the porcelain pagoda which is located in the temple of Wat Arun. You can also take a full day in Bangkok to enjoy the culturally important floating market situated in DamnoenSaduak. Here you’ll see wooden boats, graceful finger dancers and taste delectable Thai cuisines. Of course, there is more to see when you are booked in a hotel near Terminal 21 for your accommodation. It will be easier for you to shop and dine as you directly connected to the malls of Bangkok.
Cruises and Tours in Bangkok
You can tour or cruise Bangkok especially if you want to see more of its exciting attractions. You will want to go to the River Kwai Jungle and enjoy an elephant ride. You can also travel by speedboat to the winding canals of Bangkok. You can also travel through the Ayutthaya Cruise where you will learn about the exciting life of King Rama V. There are more stunning sites to see and you can enjoy your holiday if booked in a hotel near Terminal 21 for an enjoyable vacation.
Pattaya is a great tourist destination. Tourists from all over the world flock to Pattaya to enjoy the Sun, Sea and Sand. It is a great place for families to spend time together. The city has a lot of attractions for all age groups, ranging from nature parks, amusement parks, spiritual retreats, temples and party hots pots.
Families planning their vacation to Pattaya are on the lookout for a good family hotel in Pattaya, which is near to the tourist attractions. They prefer hotels with big family rooms and amenities which make the children in the family happy. Hotels offering kids activities and entertainment options are their top priority.
The 4 star family hotel in Pattaya offers spacious and stylishly designed rooms for the guests to relax and have fun with family and friends. The open design concept in the rooms along with the huge private balconies for each room allows the guests to enjoy the panoramic views of the mountains and ocean. The rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, dining table and sofa, so that guests will not miss having hot home cooked food. The large living space and bedroom are separated with sliding doors, open the door and enjoy the large space and close it when you need privacy.
The amazing family hotel in Pattaya provides a lot of in-room amenities like Wi-Fi, television, air conditioning and night light. The kitchenette has tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, fridge, stove, cutlery, kitchenware and a washing area. The bathroom has a rain shower and hair dryer along with toiletries. All these amenities give you a relaxed at home feel, while allow you to vacation in style. The premier suites of the hotel also have a Jacuzzi in the balcony.
Book rooms with the family hotel in Pattaya located on the Jomtien beach and enjoy the world class amenities and the sophisticated and stylish living rooms. The rooms have all the amenities, one can wish for. Tourists can also benefit from the attractive offers provided by the hotel on early bookings. Stay in the chic 4 star hotel and enjoy the hard earned vacation.
Heading for Thailand? If you’ve already got your booking for a boutique resort in Chiang Mai, then you’re well on your way to one of Thailand’s cultural centres, and the hotspot for travellers on the northern end of the country.
If you’re headed there, these tips might be of some use to you.
- Eat local.
- Chiang Mai is known for having some of the country’s best street found, with dishes costing around 25-50 THB. If you’re looking for a restaurant, take note that they cost 80THB for a main course with drink. Eat local foods, because Western cuisine starts off at 170 THB, and only gets more expensive from there. Beers from bars cost 60 THB, whilst just hopping over to the nearest convenience store will cost half that.
- It’s a bargain.
- The markets of Chiang Mai are a bargainer’s home turf. Markets generally give out high first prices, since the place is a shopping destination, so get ready to haggle and, if need be, walk away from bad transactions.
- Is it in the budget?
- If you’re aiming for the lowest spending, you’ll be staying at hostels, rarely eating at restaurants, if ever, and going for street food, and using the local songthaew (pick-up trucks that act as shared taxis). Doing that will put your budget at around 1000THB, but if you’re eating in restaurants, or staying in a boutique resort in Chiang Mai, then expect costs to go up. As always, have some money set aside for emergencies.
- The more the merrier.
- There are two ways to save reduce on costs with friends. First is by booking group excursions; booking things like day tours or cooking classes as a group can cut down on costs since the price per head gets chopped down. Another is with Uber rideshares. Uber is already a cheaper alternative to the local taxis for those not willing to pay for one or wait for a bus. The Uber Pool option lets people share rides to cut down on costs. If you don’t have friends to travel with, don’t be afraid to make new ones, not just to lighten the load on your wallet, but to also meet new people and experience new things.
When going on a holiday or a trip, travellers now have many options when it comes to choosing accommodations. One of the hottest destinations the last few years is Thailand. What many people don’t know is that there is a convenient hotel in Sukhumvit which caters to the need of the guests, local or tourist.
One of the main benefits of staying in a hotel is the security. This is not a feature provided in every type of accommodation but a hotel, which operates 24 hours, has security provided. Not to mention that their front desk and services are available round the clock. High-end hotels are equipped with state-of-the art technology and all floors are installed with CCTV cameras for the safety of the hotel guests and the staffs.
Guests are more likely to enjoy their stay and remain comfortable if they know their security is a priority. It is also crucial for the hotel’s reputation to protect guests because there are many channels where they can leave negative reviews and could lead to the loss of business.
Another benefit of staying in a hotel is that cleanliness is maintained. This is recommended for people on a holiday as they wanted to stay away from household chores too. The hotel comes with housecleaning staffs that handles everything from making the bed to changing the towels. All the guests have to do is sleep, roam around the city and when they come back their roam has already been taken care of.
Guests don’t have to cook or prepare their own meals since there is food service 24 hours. While there are many restaurants and food stalls in Bangkok, some guests might feel tired at the end of the day and would prefer to eat inside their hotel rooms. This convenience is not possible if they chose to rent a separate apartment.
Lastly, comfort and pampering is provided by convenient hotel in Sukhumvit as guests have various amenities. There is a hotel information centre where tourists can inquire regarding local attractions and food spots. There are hotels that provide a tour for their guests for an addition charge. Guests can also request a private car or rented vehicle which is coordinated by the hotel.